Saturday, August 29, 2009

Play Ball.....

last week mommie bot me a hole package of ping pong balls. dey are fun cuz they are light and when yoo smack em dey go far. so last nite i wanted to play ball. dis iz when mommie tosses the balls at me and i smack em back at her. i yam useshully really gud at smackin da balls but sometime when i am not lookin i get smacked in da noze wif da ball. den mommie comes ofur and rubs my noze and kisses me and sez dat she is sorree she bonked me. dis happened a couple ov times last nite but wat also happened iz i smacked wun of da balls back to mommie and it smack her in the face, and i smacked dat ball hard so mommie gotted bonked in the snoggin. i did not do it on purrpose ov course, but i wuz in da zone yoo no, smackin dose ball wif all my paw power.

6 comments:

Daisy said...

Honey, it sounds like you have very good eye-paw coordination!

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Honey,

I think you need to learn table tennis! I think you're a natural.

Parker said...

Oh what fun!!!

Pablo said...

Kate bought me some ping-pong balls once... I didn't really dig 'em. Glad you're enjoying yours!

♥Da fambly cat-a-blog kitties♥ said...

We is telling our momma to put those balls on her shopping list fur tomorrow! Thanks fur the great idea!

Cat with a Garden said...

Hehehehe, that made us chuckle. We saw your bloggie linked somewhere and just wanted to say hello.
Purrs, Siena & Chilli