Friday, August 28, 2015

Remembrance Day


My Honey Bear,

I miss you everyday. My heart is still in pieces since you left. You are part my heart, the part that still chokes me up and brings me to tears every time I think of you, see your photo or talk to you. Thank you for helping me with our new Gidget. Teaching her how to trust and not be so afraid. 

Thank you for being my best friend for all those years. Thank you for all the love you gave me and all the trust you had in me to take care of you. I miss hugging you and kissing you. I miss pulling you close to me when I wake up in the middle of the night and you are there next to me.

I hope you are happy where you are up there where ever you are. I hope the big guy Steve is taking good care of you and that he is hugging you and kissing you for me. I can't wait till I get to see you again someday.

All my love my beautiful baby girl,

Your Mommie

12 comments:

Marg said...

WE miss that Honey Sunshine too.. We know you miss her a lot but she is watching down on you. She probably helped you pick out your new kitty. What is the new kitty's name???

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Purrs to you... Honey was a sweet cat, and I'm sad I only got to know her for a little while.

Sweet Purrfections said...

We know Honey misses you too and that one day you'll be together again forever.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Purrs to you as you remember sweet Honey.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

What a sweet tribute to your Honey. She was our friend for many years and we miss her so much. Hugs to you.

The Island Cats said...

Purrs.....

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Sending lots of purrs from the Chans.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

♥♥♥♥♥
=^..^=

pilch92 said...

Very sweet post. Thank you for the nice comment on my blog about my Lucy's passing. I bet they are together in Heaven with all our other kitties that have left us. XO

Jans Funny Farm said...

We're late finding this post but we remember Honey and understand how much you miss her. We're glad you now have Gidget to love and to love you.

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Honey I miss you too and want to thank you for being such a good girl for your Mommie too. And now, thank you for watching after my Angie girl over the bridge. You are da best :-)

Brenda, Beau Beau and Angie's mom

Katie Isabella said...

I didn't know about your precious little baby. I know that pain as do all of us here in the CB. xoxo Purrs and condolences.