Saturday, September 03, 2011

more dramatical stuff

i hadded to go to the V-E-T this morning. Mommie saw er...um...::whispers:: sumblud in my poops::. I wuz reely scairty. i do not like going to da V-E-T. I screemed all da way dere. dey took an ex ray ov my tummy and gave me sums icky medicine to take. i screemed efun LOUDER all da way home. den me and mommie taked a big nappy cuz mommie has a sickie too, she has an ear infekshun. so we bof feel better now dat we nappied. Oh yeah, and mommie went into my catbox last nite and stole sum of my poops. why does she want to steel my poops?

frum mommie: Honey has some inflammation of the small intestines. hopefully the medicine will take care of it.

4 comments:

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Hope you and your mommie are feeling better real soon!

Daisy said...

Oh Honey, I'm sorry you and your mom are feeling under the weather! I hope you both are better soon, too.

Forever Foster said...

Honey, we are sending big purrs to you and your mum. We hope your tummy is back to perfect in no time.

Around Your Wrist said...

feel better pretty kitty! Hope your mommie feels better soon, too.