Wednesday, July 16, 2008

a few werds on wednesday

OK, so we all know that it is my job to make sure mommie does not over sleep and be late fur werk, so wat iz the difference if mommie is on a staycation? efurryday this week at around 6:40 am i scream at the top of my kitten lungs, "GET UP, GET UP, YOR GONNA BE LATE FUR WERK IF YOO DON'T LEAF NOW". well, i had anofur reason fur gitting mommie up, my crunchie bowl had nothing but backwash in it and i needed new crunchies.
on monday this week, mommie let 2 guys into the home and she locked me in the bafroom. the 2 guys made all kinds of noise, i had to hide in the baftub to git away from the noise. then when they left and mommie let me out of the bafroom, they had made the car-pets all wet and dis got my paws all wet. i hadded to git up on mine chair and wash all of my feets off. it was furry disturbing and den the house felt like my-yam-ee all day, all hot and lots of humditity.

9 comments:

Daisy said...

Honey, you are very reliable! Your mom should appreciate that. Many Temptations are due.

Mr. Hendrix said...

oh Honey, it is important your beans stick to routine, even when on vacation. you should get extra treats for that!

i'm very sorry i missed your birthday. you looked even prettier after your mommy gave you a spa day.

LZ said...

Did you have to shake your paws a lot?? I hate that. Sorry about the staycation because that makes no sense she should always feed you on time.

Happy belated birthday beautiful!

Chase

The Florida Furkids said...

We like to wake our Meowmy up too! We think that's the purrfect way to wake up!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Anonymous said...

If we scream all together the staff don't even wake up. ;-)

Headbutts,
~Ruis

SophieKitty said...

Being an alarm clock is a kitty's most important job.

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

You're just doing your job, dude! She should appreciate that. Hey, seeing as you have the good taste to have the Stones on your blog playlist (makes Kate happy every time she helps me blog!) we were wondering if you or your mum have seen the film Shine A Light yet? Ooh, it's great! Mick still has the moves, it just made Kate want to get up in the cinema and dance (I have to wait for it to come out on DVD. I don't like cinemas).

YE OLDE CAR CLUB said...

Miss Peach sure did surprise me by telling you about my vintage car blog. I want to thank you so much for your nice visit too, she sure has some great friends. I hope you enjoyed wandering around the old cars and thank you for not clawing the upholstery. Next time you come by, I will have some cat nip waiting and Miss Peach will serve some of her tea. Really like the music on your page.

Lux said...

What an upsetting day you had! I hope things are better now ...