Saturday, January 26, 2008

Me Me

My good friends Chen and Ollie tagged us for a new meme created by Tigmuthep. It's an easy one, all you have to do is tell everyone 3 things that are new with you!

Here I go:
I had to go to the V-E-T to git shots. Mommie put me in the P.T.U. and against my protests, off we went. It didn’t take too long and I was furry, furry brave and we were back in less than 20 mintues.
We is gitting a new chair in the liffing room today. I will post a picture win it gits here. Here it is!
Mommie is trying out new fuds she gots fur me at launder dog. She thot there might be something else out there that I might like. So far we are 0 fur 2.

3 comments:

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Hi Honey! I can see that you've got a lot on your plate these days...

the VET
A new chair to break in
And new fudz to test.

I hope you're OK with all of that.

Daisy said...

20 minutes? It takes us that long just to get to the V-E-T! It is always a good feeling when you have your Rooster shots done for the year.

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Honey, we liked reading your new things! Fanks for playing along! What a great new chair you got there and we are so relieve you were to the V-E-T and back in 20 minutes - that is good. Such a brave girl!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie