Thursday thirteen -- things about my mom
here are 13 things about my mommie
1. she has a bachelors of science in computer science. she got the cs degree to have a career, she really would have liked to be an art history major but she didn't think she could find a good paying job outside of teaching.
2. she is an avid reader for pleasure. her favorite author is james michener. her favorite book is the agony and the ecstasy which is about Michelangelo
3. when she goes on vacation it has to be warm and tropical
4. she is totally devoted to me cause i'm her furbaby, she has no bean babies.
5. she's a capricorn
6. her favorite music is new orleans blues and rhythm and blues
7. she is a retired deadhead and has seen the grateful dead live in concert 150+ times from 1972 till when Jerry Garcia died.
8. she grew up in the south bay area, south of san francisco which explains #7. she lived in san jose, cupertino, los gatos (meow) and campbell
9. she likes unusual foods. rather than sandwiches or pasta, she'd rather eat falafels or bruchetta or chevre or hummas(puke).
10. she doesn't really like sweets she likes spicy
11. she likes to sleep in on the weekends and sometimes i let her
12. she does yoga sometime but not as much as she would like to. i do yoga with her.
13. she loves reading the cat bloggies and caster pages with me. they make her smile and make her happy.